Receive instant alerts for news on your actions. Claim your 1-week free trial for StreetInsider Premium here.
BXH is looking to upgrade and transform its DEX functionality to realize its vision of becoming a one-stop-shop green platform, with a focus on its updated business model based on aggregate revenue.
Singapore, Singapore – (Newsfile Corp. – August 4, 2021) – BXH is a decentralized exchange (DEX) that launched on March 23, 2021 and has seen rapid growth in terms of transaction volume, native token performance, extraction of cash, outstanding market capitalization and other relevant data attesting to its rapid growth in less than six months.
BXH has made significant progress in their TVL (Total Value Locked), user growth and APY in less than six months. According to official sources, their numbers are:
- TVL: peaked at $ 1.3 billion
- User growth is rather at 253499 at the last count
- ATH (All Time High) of the BXH token at $ 3.58
- The most important aspect is their high annual percentage return (APY), which is currently 1237356.21 percent, which is a huge accomplishment in every way.
This demonstrates the tenacity and resourcefulness of the BXH team in terms of customer acquisition, as well as an indication of their fantastic incentive services provided to users in order to retain users.
BXH quickly assessed the situation and devised a comprehensive plan to keep them ahead of the current state of DEXs in the Defi ecosystem by changing their business model to match the current level of DeFi and provide users with an even better experience.
BXH began to implement one of its critical plans by launching the BSC (Binance Smart Chain), one of the largest Blockchain ecosystems in the world, in line with their multi-chain expansion initiative as they envision a bigger future as a one-stop-shop DeFi platform with complex interoperability between chains. After this launch, users of the BXH platform will have the unique advantage of cross-chain transactions, as well as access to DeFi services on the BSC.
To view an improved version of this graphic, please visit:
There are a few details to note regarding BXH’s strategic transformation plans to remain profitable and become a one-stop DeFi green platform, which includes:
- Launch of the BXH smart swimming pool: The BXH smart pool, which will be available in July, is a decentralized investment platform based on smart contracts that focus on aggregated financial management services. It offers a lot of benefits like one-click mining, high liquidity, top returns, etc.
- High Level Multi-Channel Expansion Initiative: BXH intends to roll out to other public channels, including BSC and Ethereum Layer 2, which are critical to the full development of a green commerce protocol. This is done to retain customers by responding to their demands for complex cross-chain operations.
- Fully decentralized trading platform: The BXH platform intends to offer incentive trading strategies to provide the best trading depth and help users maximize their profits. BXH wants to provide users with a complete one-stop DeFi management application, which could eventually evolve to an infrastructure similar to Alipay.
These important details, which have been highlighted, are at the heart of BXH’s strategic transformation. BXH, despite being a relatively new player in the DeFi space, is constantly innovative and wants to evolve as quickly as possible in the industry. When you combine the three, you get a platform that increases access to multiple DeFi apps and performs a series of trading operations, all on the BXH platform. BXH believes this will be a game-changer and be a major driving force in the adoption of DeFi.
Please feel free to reach out to them through the channels listed below to learn more about this project and how it intends to implement long-term plans to become a one-stop DeFi green platform.
To view the source version of this press release, please visit https://www.newsfilecorp.com/release/92090