Scottish Business Insider, in association with CMS Scotland, is delighted to announce the full panel of next Tuesday’s discussion on the economic future of Scotland.
Online guests will have the opportunity to pose questions to the panel, following a discussion of the opportunities and challenges facing the nation.
Benny Higgins, former CEO of a bank and today a leading business advisor, will chair as a question-master, with our panel of experts:
- Kate forbes, The Scottish Minister for Finance and the Economy, who will present Scotland’s budget on 9 December.
- Robin watson, Managing Director of Wood, the global consulting and engineering group active in the energy and built environment sectors.
- Professor Ian Docherty, Dean of the Institute of Advanced Studies at the University of Stirling and Commissioner of the National Infrastructure Commission for Scotland.
- Maggie McGinlay, Managing Director of the Energy Transition Zone (ETZ), based in Aberdeen to lead Scotland’s ambitious energy transition in the North East.
- Murdo fraser, who served as Deputy Leader of the Conservatives in the Scottish Parliament and Party spokesperson for the recovery from Covid-19.
Allan wernham, Managing Director for Scotland of the law firm CMS, which is also a partner of the real estate team.
There is still time to register for what should be a very informative session.
Register for tickets here.