The Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU), a division of The Economist Group, announced the launch of “EIU Viewpoint”, a new digital product that combines political knowledge, policy analysis and economic perspectives from the EIU with forward-looking forecasts and data.
“EIU Viewpoint” helps businesses, academics, governments and financial institutions stay ahead of changing global dynamics to operate more effectively today and plan for the future.
“EIU Viewpoint” integrates EIU forecasts for the global economy, daily news, in-depth economic and political analysis of the country, medium-term forecasts for 200 markets, long-term economic projections, analyzes and industry data, commodity forecasts, macroeconomic data sets and proprietary ratings. and rankings.
Led by EIU’s global network of expert analysts, EIU Viewpoint provides clients with the reliable and reliable information and analysis they need to inform their future business planning, with the same editorial independence and rigor. than The Economist, its sister brand.
“EIU Viewpoint” combines in a product offer, a coherent global vision of:
- Country forecasts in the medium and long term: The political and economic landscape of ~ 200 countries
- Forecasts for the global economy: Global and regional perspectives covering politics, economics and topics related to market developments
- Daily Insights: Daily information on developments impacting future prospects
- Political and economic analysis: Forecast executive summaries by country with reviews of key trends in each country
- Industry Analysis and Data: Demand and supply outlook for 26 sectors in ~ 70 markets
- Raw material forecasts: The supply, demand and prices of 40 essential goods
- Database of macroeconomic indicators: Economic data series with up to 320 variables per country on forecasts, as well as historical trends
- Exclusive evaluations: Measuring the attractiveness of the business environment
- Thematic analysis: The cross-cutting challenges our experts expect to shape global perspectives
“EIU Viewpoint takes the knowledge of EIU and retains it for clients, keeping leading organizations in the know about the world and what it will look like tomorrow,” said Robin Bew, Managing Director of The Economist Intelligence Unit.
“EIU Viewpoint gives clients access to the thinking of EIU’s editorial team, whether it’s a market, industry or global theme. It enables clients to benchmark the market so they can understand and apply relative growth opportunities to propel their business forward, ”said Lyndsey Anderson, Global Head of Research and Understanding, The Economist Intelligence Unit.